If there were ever a book written about me, this is the list you would find at the front. Come join in the fun and share yours as well!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. It’s a mess in there and I don’t want the messiness to leak into my sleeping brain!
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Well, yeah! Aren’t they suppose to be free with the room anyway? They work great when you are in a pinch between paydays!
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
They have to be tucked in tight at the bottom. Of course it doesn’t really matter because I annoy my husband and kick them off anyway!
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Um, neither! But if I had to choose a swarm of bees because I might have a better chance of surviving.
5. Do you have freckles?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When someone sees me reading and decides to start a long conversation! Hello? Do you not see me reading a book? Geez!
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
No. Since I don’t like camping, I don’t see this ever happening either.
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
No. That is a form of exercise and that is a bad word.
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Eww. I used to work in the hospital and in a doctors office. I know what kind of yucky is on those pens and pencils!
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Why not? Girls wear blue!
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
BBQ sauce or nothing at all.
12. What is your favorite food?
Whatever my tummy is craving at the moment!
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Titanic (but only the second half where the boat sinks!), Twilight, Road Trip, Something About Mary and American Pie
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yep. I was a senior cadet. LOL
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
HECK NO! My kids laugh at me enough with clothes ON!
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope. That is what my husband is for. All things car related get sent to him. I tell him its making a clunk-a-ding-a-ping noise and he fixes it.
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
One. And I swear I was passing a car that was going like 10 miles BELOW the sped limit and the cop caught me speeding as I passed. So not fair.
18. Ever ran out of gas?
No, but I have come close.
19. Are you lazy?
I can be. And if I want to be I will!
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
One year I was a Hobo. One year I was a clown. Yeah, I didn’t have much of an imagination and that was when costumes were put together ourselves and handmade–not bought!
21. How many languages can you speak?
I can count to ten in Spanish, some Sign Language and I am really good at Cursing!
22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Is this a trick question because they both are pretty low on my list. I don’t watch either one.
23. Do you sing in the car?
All the time.
24. Ever eat a pierogi?
Not than I can recall. Is it a dessert? If so, I might have.
25. First concert?
That I went to–MC Hammer! Hammer Time!
Watched live on TV–New Kids on the Block
(yeah, yeah, laugh all you want, but if you are my age you did too!)
I would love to see everyone else share this on their blogs! If you decide to do it, leave me a link so I can come read it and comment!