Jamye over at Fiction Fanatic was kind enough to give me the Honest Scrap award! Thanks so much!
When you’re given this award you must post 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it along to 10 blogs you follow. Here it goes!
1. I have an addiction to books! (oh that isn’t a secret is it?!)
2. I want to write a book, but don’t have the nerve!
3. I taught myself how to play the piano by ear.
4. I use to be in love with the New Kids on the Block.
5. I have a hard time figuring out computer stuff. (Hence the dull title at top and button)
6. I have a hubby who I am totally head over heels for! (Love you Dan)
7. I am also known as an ebay addict!
8. I use to make cards and scrapbook alot, but books are my passion now.
9. I am one of those Twilight addicts as well! And proud of it!
10. I have never lived outside California. I have lived in the same town since first grade.
And here is who I am passing the award to:
EVERYONE who is a follower! LOL
I can never just pick one because I appreciate all of you!
Michelle (Red Headed Book Child)
Yeah for you! You deserve all the awards!
I too am…I mean, used to be in love with New Kids on the Block. 🙂
WOW! You taught yourself to play the piano by ear!?! That is way awesome.
Ahhhh, Shucks babe . I feel the same way about you ! Your my life ! Love you Amy !! Dan
You should definitely try to write a book someday! Have you ever done NaNoWriMo?
I play guitar but I really wish I could play the piano too. Sigh.
LOL, the first concert I went to was New Kids & Tiffany.
I am so with you on #4 and #9. Team Edward!