- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (November 16, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0446555916
- ISBN-13: 978-0446555913
- Learn how to say I hate you without opening your mouth–Heidi’s exclusive tutorial
- Increase your capacity for evil with Spencer’s “Villain-o-meter”
- Discover why getting and talking about plastic surgery is a must
- Unlock the secrets of celebrity couple math (e.g. Speidi > Heidi + Spencer)
- Mesmerize the media with outrageous behavior
- Bow down to the power of the paparazzi
…and much, much more! With Heidi and Spencer as your personal coaches, you, too, can transform yourself into a red-carpet-ready superstar!
I know what you are thinking. WHY would anyone want this book about this couple?? Well, I admit that if the publisher had not asked me to review this, I don’t know if I would have even gave it a second look at the bookstore. Now if it is along side the tabloids at the supermarket, I might glance through it. In my opinion, that is exactly where it needs to be! By the trash mags! Of course, you are also thinking that if Speidi is reading this, they would be upset at what I said. I doubt it. For one, I don’t think they would be reading my little blog. Two, they explain that no matter what kind of publicity it is, people are still talking about them. The book is suppose to be a tongue and cheek kind of read. Well, to me it was more like a try-not-to-vomit read. Heidi is so snobbish and stuck up that you can only tell she is spoiled and vain in the writing of this book. She continues to elaborate on how she was in playboy and other magazines(there something to tell your children) and Spencer tries to explain how to be a bad boy. There wasn’t one thing I liked about the book. Even the color photos that are included, made me want to throw darts at it. Some of the photos were raunchy and had no class. If, you see this book next to the tabloids, you are better off picking up the latest one with BatBoy meeting the President!
I did not enjoy this book.
*I received this book free of charge in exchange for an honest review*