This is a cute little MEME I snagged from Crackin’ Spines & Takin’ Names. It was so cute that I thought I would fill it out and share it on my blog!
1. Do you like blue cheese?
Yes. Yum. My family hates it and when they see me buy it they start giving me the dry heave sounds.
2. Have you ever been drunk?
Yep, and fortunately I have learned how to stop now as soon as I feel a buzz. I grew up and realized that drinking is not as much fun as it used to be.
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Fruit punch has always been my favorite.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Nah. I figure if it is bad I will let it in one ear and out the other and just keep on going in life. What can you do? LOL
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Oh this is a hard one. I have 2 must see Christmas movies. A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation. My hubby and I laugh our butts off every year with these two!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
A cup of coffee if my hubby made some, and then straight to my 12 pack of coca cola.
9. Can you do push ups?
Yeah right! LOL…I can barely push myself up out of bed in the morning.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Who messes with jewelry everyday? I love my wedding ring set.
11. Favorite hobby?
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
No. Although at times I wish I had the energy people with it have.
13. What’s your favorite shoe?
I don’t have a favorite shoe, but if we talk about purses……..
14. Middle name?
I use to hate my middle name until my Grandmother passed away. We have the same middle name. Lucille.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I love this Major League movie I am watching, I wish my youngest daughter would come off of her sugar rush from Halloween candy and whats for dinner?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Coca Cola, Coca Cola, Coca Cola…lol
17. Current worry?
Same as everyone else, which bills get the luck of the draw this payday for payment.
18. Current hate right now?
19. Dum da dum dummmm what is that?
20. How did you bring in the new year?
I am so boring….sleeping.
21. Where would you like to go?
Ireland…it looks so pretty in pictures.
22. Name three people who will complete this?
23. Do you own slippers?
Yes and I hardly ever use them and it makes my hubby so mad! LOL
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
My husbands orange work shirt.
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?
Never have and frankly, I like my good old cotton sheets.
26. Can you whistle?
I use to but now I can’t do it as well.
27. Favorite color?
28. Would you be a pirate?
Nah. Just a vampire.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing in the shower. I get in, and get out.
30. Favorite Girl’s Name?
I don’t know. But I guess any of my daughters names. Morgan, Madison or Allison
31. Favorite boy’s name?
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
My hubby and I joking around over his tools.
34. Best bed sheets as a child?
My New Kids on the Block set…I know. I was one of those people.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child?
Not sure. A sprained wrist I think.
36. Do you love where you live?
Heck no. Who loves living in a hot, dusty desert?!
37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
38. Who is your loudest friend?
They are all about the same. LOL
39. How many dogs do you have?
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Yep, my hubby!
42. What is your favorite candy?
I will say Reeses for the moment. Until I can get my hands on my kids’ Halloween candy.
43. Favorite Sports Team?
44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Another One Bites the Dust….lol
Now why don’t you give it a go and link back here so everyone can see your answers!
Michelle (Red Headed Book Child)
OMG, I had NKOTB sheets too! Joey and Donnie, how I love you so.
Very cute meme!
Jenn (Books At Midnight)
Lol, cute! I’ll keep this in mind for boring days. And, yes, coke is THE BEST CAFFIENE EVER! Just like fruit punch is the best flavor of Kool Aid. 🙂
Very cute!! 🙂 I agree about Coke being the best caffiene! I’m going to do this meme too….one day this next week!