I decided to redo this challenge since there was interest in it, but too short of a time line. So I redid the challenge with a full year for everyone. The rest of the instruction are as follows.
I just love author Lynsay Sands. I love her Argeneau series. So I decided I wanted to re-read the series just for fun. THEN I thought since no one has this challenge going on that I would host it as a reading challenge for everyone. If you haven’t read any of these books, you are in for a real treat. Love, vampires and humor all in a book! If you have read the series, go ahead and re-read them and review them for your blog! This is my first time hosting a reading challenge, so I hope I am doing this correctly!
Here are the guidelines:
1. This challenge is just for the first 9 books in the series. We aren’t going to include the Hunter series. I might do that after this challenge.
2. Sign up anytime for the challenge, but your challenge is to be completed by Dec. 30, 2010.
3. If you decide to participate in the challenge, post this on your blog with a link back to this blog so that other people can find their way here to sign up.
4. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your challenge is posted. If you list just your blog’s general URL, it will be removed.
5. When you are all done with the challenge, email me the links to your reviews.
6. If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
1. A Quick Bite
2. Love Bites
3. Single White Vampire
4. Tall, Dark and Hungry
5. A Bite to Remember
6. Bite Me
7. Accidental Vampire
8. Vampires are Forever
9. Vampire Interrupted
I just signed up! I’ve heard about this author but I have yet to read any of her books up to this point. 🙂
miss cindy :)
sounds like a fun challenge 🙂 I will sign up!
I’ve signed up!! I’ve read a couple of these, but not many!
I’m going to join your challenge, Amy! I have at least the first nine books in this series on my shelf that I borrowed from a friend ages ago. This might just be the motivation I need to finally read them and return them to my friend! I’ll make a post over the next week or so and come back and enter it in Mr. Linky.
Sounds like a great challenge! I joined in. Can’t wait to start reading. 😀
I finally got my act together and started making my 2010 reading challenge posts on my blog–this one included. Looking forward to picking up this series again. Thanks for hosting the challenge!
Ok, I FINALLY signed up! Hahaha. I had to make sure I had all the books first before I signed up. Lucky, I have read them all and own them all. 🙂
I signed up as well. I love Lynsay Sands!Thanks for the challenge.
I discovered Lynsay Sands earlier this year and really enjoyed the first book. I’ve been looking for the motivation to head into the rest of the series and I think this is it!
Just signed up.I have been thinking about hosting a challenge for Lynsay Sands Argeneau series but seeing as my first reading challenge isn’t too popular I didn’t start it.Glad to see someone else did though.So excited!!!
I have really been wanting to read this series so I love making it apart of a challenge. I very excited.
Just letting you know that I completed this challenge. You can find the links to my reviews [HERE]I had fun. Thanks. 🙂
Here is my link I put the wrong one when i signed up