I decided to redo this challenge since there was interest in it, but too short of a time line. So I redid the challenge with a full year for everyone. The rest of the instruction are as follows.
I just love author Lynsay Sands. I love her Argeneau series. So I decided I wanted to re-read the series just for fun. THEN I thought since no one has this challenge going on that I would host it as a reading challenge for everyone. If you haven’t read any of these books, you are in for a real treat. Love, vampires and humor all in a book! If you have read the series, go ahead and re-read them and review them for your blog! This is my first time hosting a reading challenge, so I hope I am doing this correctly!
Here are the guidelines:
1. This challenge is just for the first 9 books in the series. We aren’t going to include the Hunter series. I might do that after this challenge.
2. Sign up anytime for the challenge, but your challenge is to be completed by Dec. 30, 2010.
3. If you decide to participate in the challenge, post this on your blog with a link back to this blog so that other people can find their way here to sign up.
4. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your challenge is posted. If you list just your blog’s general URL, it will be removed.
5. When you are all done with the challenge, email me the links to your reviews.
6. If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
1. A Quick Bite
2. Love Bites
3. Single White Vampire
4. Tall, Dark and Hungry
5. A Bite to Remember
6. Bite Me
7. Accidental Vampire
8. Vampires are Forever
9. Vampire Interrupted