This week I am featuring Anna from Anna’s Book Blog!
Blog: Anna’s Book Blog- http://annavivian.blogspot.
1. Tell us a little about your blog.
- I have been running my book blog for two years now. I started it back in June of 2007. At my
blog you can find book reviews, contests, author interviews and guest blogs, book news, book promotion and more.
- My blog originally started at MySpace and at the time I was only reviewing once in a while. I started it out of my
love for books. It wasn’t until I moved over to blogger that it became just a book blog and I started reviewing more
- Sookie Stackhouse. She has a very interesting life. Plus there is Bill
& Eric. 🙂
- Charlaine Harris, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Nalini Singh, J.R Ward, Kelley Armstrong, Richelle Mead,
Karen Marie Moning, Kim Harrison, Patricia Briggs, Keri Arthur, Julia Quinn, Lisa Kleypas,
Maria V. Snyder, Lora Leigh, Jacqueline Carey, Gena Showalter, Maggie Stiefvater, Kristin
Cashore, Suzanne Collins, Cassandra Clare.
- I read several genre’s but my favorites are Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy & Young Adult Fantasy
- Tempted By: P.C. & Kristin Cast
- Nefertiti By Michelle Moran
- Babbling About Books and More- http://kbgbabbles.blogspot.
- Fantasy Dreamer’s Ramblings- http://
- Free Book Friday- http://www.freebookfriday.com/
- Happy Forever After- http://booklover125.blogspot.
- Literary Escapism- http://www.literaryescapism.
- Loving True Blood In Dallas- http://www.
- Michelle’s Book Blog- http://michellesramblins.
- Ramblings on Romance Etc…- http://kristiej.blogspot.com/
- Romance Book Wyrm- http://romancebookwyrm.
- Royal Reviews- http://theroyalreviews.
- SciFiGuy.ca- http://www.scifiguy.ca/
- The Story Siren- http://www.thestorysiren.com/
- When I started out I was just reviewing my own books and books from the library
new book blogger should review as much as possible. Doing this helps getting
the attention of authors and publishers. It was 6 months to year before I got my first
ARC. But most of all be honest.
If you would like to be featured in my Spread the Love Sunday, just send me an email!